Based on a rich combination of 8% alpha-hydroxyl acids, glycolic acid, lactic acid, and natural soaps Quillaja and Saponaria, the Exfoliate Infra-Peel Lotion prepares skin for the peeling process. The unique formula removes the hydra-lipid-film for better penetration of active ingredients in the next steps.
- Prepares skin for the peeling process
- Gently exfoliates upper layer of the epidermis
- Improves absorption of active ingredients and Red Wine Peel
- Tones and balances skin’s pH
- Serves as a “sensitivity test” to gauge client responsiveness to the following peeling stages
Soak cotton pad in lotion and wipe all treated skin thoroughly. Do not rinse. Avoid contact with eyes. Note: Do not use on irritated or extrasensitive skin. May be used to test skin sensitivity before applying subsequent masks.